We continuously work hard to improve the overall quality of our teachers and our methods. Our curriculum is updated on a monthly basis so as to better meet the demands of our students.
We are passionate about, and take pride in teaching Arabic to students from all corners of the world.
We would be honored to have you as one of our students.
Our curriculum features:
- An integrated approach which allows students to practice and develop the four main linguistic skills, i.e., reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Great emphasis on the importance of the correct pronunciation of the Arabic alphabet and phonemes.
- Visual aids, such as flashcards, videos, tablets, and smart TVs.
- Interactive games.
- Functional grammar exercises and activities.
- Comprehensive tests at the end of every chapter, intended to reinforce the knowledge attained.
- Various forms of captivating exercises, resorted to routinely.
- Regular contact with, and introductions to Arab culture, intended to promote closeness and familiarity with the host society.
- Many different glossaries and dictionaries available at the end of every book.
- All of our teachers are perfectly qualified and possess extensive experience in teaching Arabic to both native and non-native speakers.
- A close relationship between teacher and students is considered a high-priority element of our system.
- Interaction between students is highly encouraged and stimulated.
- We rely on the most modern and efficient teaching methods.
- The use of Arabic outside of class and in everyday situations is also highly encouraged.
- The student’s immersion in Jordanian everyday life is one of our utmost priorities. Several curricular and extra-curricular activities have been designed in view of this goal.
- The Institute will assist students in every aspect of academic and social life as per request.
- Cultural understanding and awareness lectures will precede each of the chapters in our program.
- Our outside activities will likewise motivate our students to improve their language skills and make the most of their stay in Jordan.