Drawing from the experience and expertise of its teachers and staff, Ewan Institute is one of the world’s foremost organizations in teaching Arabic to non-native speakers. Headquartered in Jordan’s blooming capital, Ewan provides a culturally and linguistically immersive learning environment, whilst encouraging its students to interact with the Arabic-speaking locals.
Ewan Institute was created and established in Amman, Jordan, with the aim of meeting the increasing worldwide demand for learning Arabic as a second language. Today, it is one of the leading educational institutes in the field, providing some of the highest-quality service available, as attested by the satisfaction of our students and partners.
Our programs were conceived as a joint venture between Ewan Institute and al-Bayan Corporation Malaysia for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers. The two teams’ combined years of experience and the acknowledgement of their leading roles and manifold accomplishments in the field of education set the ideal framework for the establishment and development of such an institute.
1. To enable students to master the Arabic language and eventually communicate seamlessly with native speakers.
2. To train proficient users of Arabic, armed with strong writing, reading and speaking skills, and capable of applying them in a wide range of contexts.
3. To enable students to enroll in universities and programs in which the Arabic language is routinely employed.
4. To adequately prepare students to compete in the many job markets in which proficient speakers of Arabic are viewed as valuable assets, such as translation, tourism, trading, media, advertisement, international relations, and various social sciences.
5. To constantly improve both our curriculum and support materials, adapting them so as to keep pace with the newest and most efficient teaching methods and technologies.
6. To ceaselessly work on the strengths and capabilities of our instructors and develop them to their highest potential.
To build and strengthen ties with similar institutes, schools, and universities, and to establish mutually beneficial relationships with those who share our passion and goals.
- Over 12 years of collective experience in the field of teaching Arabic especially to non-native speakers.
- Full knowledge and understanding in creating over 40 different curriculums for different levels.
- Assist all students in extra-curricular needs.
- Ensure a smooth experience while learning Arabic.
- Our curriculum is produced by an experienced team that have been developing Arabic curriculum across many countries and institutions.
- Our curriculum is currently being taught at many universities and institutions worldwide.
- We provide distinguised integrated programs that allows students to pick the one that meets their needs.
- Organized programs to maximize the benefits for all students.
- Small classes to ensure one on one interaction with the teacher.
- Our teachers are proficient and have extensive experience in teaching Arabic to native and non-native speakers.
- Our teaching methods follow modern approaches to teaching languages.